Finance • Atlanta, Georgia
Reconcile complex fiduciary balance sheet accounts to the General Ledger. Identify and resolve all reconciliation discrepancies. Prepare and record monthly closing, recurring and adjusting entries. Assist with monthly and quarterly closing requirements, and year end audit requirements.
- Maintain fixed asset subsidiary ledger along with supporting depreciation and amortization schedules.
- Maintain capital lease schedules along with supporting amortization schedules (over 50 capital leases).
- Maintain equipment rental and maintenance accrual spreadsheets.
- Perform financial statement analysis, identify significant operations/financial variances and determine reason for variances.
- Prepare special projects as assigned by Controller along with proper conclusions and recommendations.
- Assist in Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Four-year business degree with Accounting or Finance major
- 3 to 6 years of general accounting experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficiency with Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables)
- Great plains software a plus, but not required
- Good written and oral communication skills
- CPA a plus, but not required
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full health, dental , vision and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan giving you 15% money by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% BELOW street value
- Management team that supports you and want to see you be successful
- Culture of caring for our employees
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.