Program Manager (Executive Assistant-ATLDOT Commissioner)
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, project management, or a related field preferred.
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or project manager, ideally in a transportation or governmental context.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams and external partners.
- Attention to detail and a high level of discretion.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Closing Date/Time: 2023-11-22