Program Controls Support Analyst
Minimum Qualifications - Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 3 years Project Control or related experience
- Advanced Excel skills and detail oriented
- Experience in providing financial tracking in areas of Program Control, Finance, Cost Estimating, Financial Analysis and Accounting
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or fee; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus
To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to adhere to the additional requirements listed below in addition to the essential requirements of the position.
- Valid Driver's License
- The employee is required to be present in the workplace on a regular and reliable basis
- Normal working hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm except for Local and Federal holidays; however, occasional evening and/or weekend assignments may occur.
Closing Date/Time: 2023-11-17