Performance & Operations Consultant III (Program Controls Director)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university, preferably in Engineering, or Construction Management or related field
- 8 years direct project controls experience or managing industry specific programs in project controls (equivalent professional experience and/or certifications will be considered)
- Field experience in facilitating and producing detailed construction schedules and interfacing those construction schedules with engineering and procurement activities
- Must be able to successfully pass a background, credit and drug screen
Preferred Qualifications :
- Master's degree in architecture, engineering, construction Management or related field
- 8 or more years working in a public sector environment
- PMP or PMI-SP in good standing
Essential Capabilities and Work Environment:
- Required physical, lifting and sensory capabilities are requirements to perform the job successfully. Typical environmental conditions are associated with the job.
To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to adhere to the additional requirements listed below in addition to the essential requirements of the position.
- Valid Driver's License
- The employee is required to be present in the workplace on a regular and reliable basis
- Normal working hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm except for Local and Federal holidays; however, occasional evening and/or weekend assignments may occur.
Closing Date/Time: 2023-11-17