Performance & Operations Consultant III (Capital Program Manager)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university, preferably in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management.
- Five years related construction experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to successfully pass a background, credit and drug screen
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or fee; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus
To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to adhere to the additional requirements listed below in addition to the essential requirements of the position.
- Valid Driver's License
- The employee is required to be present in the workplace on a regular and reliable basis
- Normal working hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm except for Local and Federal holidays; however, occasional evening and/or weekend assignments may occur.
Closing Date/Time: 2023-11-17