Outlet 1 Food Server I
# of Openings: 1
Category: Food and Beverage
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Within the sweeping panorama of the north Georgia foothills, Chateau Elan began with the planting of the vineyards in 1981. From these lush vines has grown a 3,500 acre conference and leisure destination. We welcome your interest in applying for a position with Chateau lan Winery & Resort. For many years, we have served our guests with the highest level of products and service in luxury resorts. We owe our growth and success to our associates who have served our guests with dedication and pride. The key to our continued growth is found in satisfying and exceeding our guests' expectations.
We look for people with personality, energy, enthusiasm, excellent grooming and commitment. We nurture and train our associates throughout their tenure here. They, in turn, provide the highest level of guest service making Chateau lan the special place it is today.
Perks include but are not limited to discount hotel stays, discount spa services, discount golf, discount food and beverage, discount retail, free meals in the Associate Cafeteria as well as access to the YouDecide® discount program. YouDecide® offerings include negotiated pricing arrangements for vacation destinations, hotels, vacation planning, rental cars, movie tickets/rentals, consumer electronics, consumer goods and services, personal services and even discounts on cell phones and plans.
Chateau Elan is looking for qualified servers to join our team. Candidates must have a solid track record of stability, dependability and, a high level of responsibility. Outstanding guest service is invaluable, and teamwork is crucial. Candidate must be able to multi-task, be organized and have a desire to grow and learn new skills.
- Hospitably greet, prepare and serve drinks to guests according to HEI Hotels and Resorts beverage service standards.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Prepare station for readiness prior to opening and closing of each shift.
- Follow all cash handling and bank operating procedures as outlined by HEI Hotels and Resorts.
- Perform all side work duties according to side work schedules.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
- Ability to use point of service computer.
- Full knowledge of state liquor laws.
- Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. PI115107392