Description: LOOKING TO HIRE FOR JANUARY 1ST 2020 START
- Performs Janitorial responsibilities and maintenance on equipment and accessories as required for the cost effective and efficient operation of the Community as directed by supervising property manager and Board of Directors.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities:
- Cleaning clubhouse and restrooms daily.
- Light maintenance at clubhouse and amenities (playground, tennis courts, pool area)
- Monitor Community lighting, signage repair
- Daily/weekly inspections
- Reviews and completes CMA Maintenance log or inputs data into Smartwebs Work Orders on a daily basis in a professional manner.
- Coordinates all outside contractors, solicits multiple bids for each project and presents findings to HOA Board of Directors for review.
- Reviews work orders, orders materials and completes work in a timely and professional manner.
- Checks all equipment for proper working conditions and reports any damage or malfunctions to supervising property manager.
- Completes minor repairs as requested by supervising Property Manager
- Maintains and keeps secure work area, returns tools to proper location and reports any missing or malfunctioning equipment to supervising Property Manager.
- May be required to perform emergency duties on a call-out basis on nights or weekends.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervising Property Manager and Board of Directors.
Nature and Scope:
- Provides janitorial and maintenance support to supervising Property Manager and Board of Directors.
- No direct reports
- Typically assignments follow existing routines or instructions.
- Typically considers several options past practice when solving problems.
Environmental Job Requirements:
- Majority of work is done outside during work hours.
- Must meet reasonable deadlines.
- Demands focus, experience and knowledge.
- May be involved in mildly difficult situations.
- Some distractions due to occasional exposure to noise, dust, odors, heat, cold, heavy loads/lifting, etc.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Must pass the Drug Test
- Must pass the Background Check
- Must be responsible, honest and reliable; able to attend work on a regular basis
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be cooperative with supervising Property Manager and Board of Directors
- Must stay calm in an emergency
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must understand safe working practices as well as health and safety regulations.
- Must be flexible and enjoy a varied routine as days as days can rarely be planned.
- Must be reasonably fit; expect to be active for most of the working day.
- Must have own transportation, valid drivers license, and basic tool/equipment necessary to complete most tasks.
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically gained through the acquisition of a high school diploma and/or GED
- Three years of relevant verifiable work experience
. Requirements: Three years of relevant verifiable work experience