# of Openings: 1
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Within the sweeping panorama of the north Georgia foothills, Chateau Elan began with the planting of the vineyards in 1981. From these lush vines has grown a 3,500 acre conference and leisure destination. We welcome your interest in applying for a position with Chateau lan Winery & Resort. For many years, we have served our guests with the highest level of products and service in luxury resorts. We owe our growth and success to our associates who have served our guests with dedication and pride. The key to our continued growth is found in satisfying and exceeding our guests' expectations.
We look for people with personality, energy, enthusiasm, excellent grooming and commitment. We nurture and train our associates throughout their tenure here. They, in turn, provide the highest level of guest service making Chateau lan the special place it is today.
Perks include but are not limited to discount hotel stays, discount spa services, discount golf, discount food and beverage, discount retail, free meals in the Associate Cafeteria as well as access to the YouDecide® discount program. YouDecide® offerings include negotiated pricing arrangements for vacation destinations, hotels, vacation planning, rental cars, movie tickets/rentals, consumer electronics, consumer goods and services, personal services and even discounts on cell phones and plans.
Provide guests with treatments as advertised by the spa and excellent guest service to support the property as well as the brand positioning.
- Perform scheduled massages in accordance with policies and procedures and brand standards
- Stock and ensure cleanliness of massage rooms and equipment
- Provide high level of guest service at all times to all guest of the spa
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Ability to stand, bend and perform duties required for specific modalitties
- Ability to stand and move throughout spa and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Should have knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Must possess at least 500 hours of hands on massage experience
- Must provide reputable school certification
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. PI115107348