Financial Manager, Senior
Minimum Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business or related field with a minimum of 5 years of experience; prior experience in governmental accounting and/or budgeting a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, management, interpersonal, and technical skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and other tools in the MS Office Suite.
- Proficient in the use of ATL Cloud as well as budget creation and analysis software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of budgetary and accounting principles, practices and policies.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret reports and related materials.
Closing Date/Time: 2023-12-01