Desk Top Support Technician
Minimum Qualifications Education and Experience:
An associate degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field is required or;
Relevant certifications, CompTia A+ is required with 3+ years' work experience can be sufficient.
- Strong knowledge of desktop operating systems (e.g., Windows, macOS) and common productivity software (e.g., Microsoft Office).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interacting with end-users.
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Certifications such as CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, or Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) can be advantageous.
Closing Date/Time: 2023-11-09