At Sulzer, you are empowered to deliver superior results. As a pioneer in industry we have a proud heritage of innovation and continue to evolve for the future. Join our story and create your own impact by developing your expertise and building solutions that help make our lives safer, smarter and more sustainable.
Since 1979, Sulzer FRC has been a trusted wastewater treatment equipment provider and has delivered thousands of system installations globally. A team comprised of Wastewater Treatment experts; we are here to put our application know how to work.
Join our ST AME team within Chemtech division in United States as Applications Engineer to help us continue to be a global trusted provider of Wastewater Treatment Equipment and Solutions.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Supporting the technical sales process for FRC products and services
- Developing conceptual designs
- Performing process calculations to support the designs
- Creating process & instrumentation diagrams (P&ID)
- Generating proposals
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A Bachelor's degree in Process or Chemical Engineering
- Applications Engineering experience through internships or professional experience - preferably in a wastewater setting
- Experience in the Oil & Gas markets will be a plus
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Basic understanding of unit operations and wastewater analysis
- Excellent communication skills as required to communicate with both internal and external customers
- Working with a global team of experts to provide our customers with customized solutions and services
- 401K plan with up to a 6% company match (additional benefits available after 1 year of employment)
- 4 weeks paid parental leave
- Comprehensive benefits program, including, medical, dental, vision, life, and short- and long-term disability
- Health savings account matching
- Motivating wellness program with gym reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off plus 11 paid holidays
Location: Whether it's glamping on Lake Lanier, hiking to the beautiful Indian Seats of Sawnee Mountain, or enjoying unforgettable food and beverage experiences, there is adventure to be had at every altitude of Forsyth County, Georgia. The city of Cumming, the county's sole incorporated area, is located just 40 miles northeast of Atlanta along GA 400's Hospitality Highway. There is something for everyone!
No visa or work permit support can be provided for this role
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sulzer is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
83% of our employees recommend Sulzer as a good place to work and we are proud to be recognized as a Top Employer 2022 in Switzerland. So come and join our story, starting today!