Airport Inventory Manager
General Description and Classification Standards
- Plans, organizes, and directs inventory management activities involving the procurement, receipt, storage, issuance, item management, and accounting for a wide variety of supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Duties include, but are not limited to: planning, evaluating, and monitoring the work of subordinate personnel; approving expenditures and monitoring account balances; developing and installing accounting systems and controls; and preparing and monitoring annual operating budgets.
- Direction received is very general and focuses on end results and is typically collaborative in nature.
Minimum Qualifications Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting, business or public administration or a related field. 3-5 years of inventory control and supervisory/managerial experience required; equivalent professional experience may be considered for substitution for the required degree on an exception basis.
Preferred Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, or public administration or a related field and 5-8 years of inventory control management preferred.
Licensures and Certifications
- None required.
Essential Capabilities and Work Environment
- Required physical, lifting, and sensory capabilities are requirements to perform the job successfully.
- Typical environmental conditions associated with the job.
Closing Date/Time: 2023-11-15