Airport Assistant Director-Emergency Management
Under the general direction of the Sr. Director of Emergency Management, the Assistant Director of Emergency Management develops and oversees the day-to-day execution of assigned work plan, strategic planning, budget planning and performance output using industry best practices in airport emergency management. Maintains complete accountability of employee performance to ensure full compliance with regulatory, CODE and SOP Requirements.
This position requires work to be completed independently with minimum supervision. Direction received focuses on strategic objectives and is typically collaborative in nature. This position makes policy recommendations and would be considered "upper-middle" management.
Minimum Qualifications Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 years of aviation management experience, or similar area
- 5 years of supervisory experience
Licensures and Certification and Training
- Valid Georgia driver's license is required by COA ordinances
- Ability to acquire and maintain DOA security clearance badge required
- Must have completed, NIMS, 100, 200, 300, 400, 700/800
Closing Date/Time: 2023-11-07